Free personal delivery within 787** area codes EXCLUDING 78734, 78736, 78737, 78738.
Elsewhere in the Lower 48: $5 shipping for order totals below $100, FREE shipping for all orders over $100.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam: actual cost.
No shipping available at this time outside of the United States.
Products on this site are priced at the Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as set by the manufacturers. Discounts are available for 501(c)(3) organizations and educational institutions with valid credentials. Please contact us directly for special pricing.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Contact us immediately for any item damaged during shipping. Damaged items may be returned for full refund, exchange, or store credit.
Austin-area purchases are subject to the following terms:
– We can probably work something out. Let us know what we can do for you.
Any shipped orders are subject to the following policies:
– Customer pays return shipping fees.
– Items must be in like-new condition. Signs of abuse may be subject to a 15% restocking fee or disqualify the return entirely.
– Items must be returned within 30 days of original delivery date (unless otherwise specified below).
– Used and vintage items may not be returned.
– Special Order items may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
– Unused/unseated drum heads may be returned for store credit.
– Cymbals may be returned in new condition within 7 days of receipt for store credit. Any signs of abuse will disqualify the return.
– Pretty much if you gigged with it, you own it.
– Contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
– Contact us for any other Return or Refund inquiries. Special exceptions to the above policies may be available.
Orders within Texas subject to 8.25% sales tax.
Bop Drums does not collect any personal information except your mailing address when a purchase is made. We have to know where to ship your goods! 😉 Any login you create as a returning customer is encrypted and not accessible by Bop Drums. Or it’s a cookie your own web browser is keeping.
All credit card and payment transactions are handled by Braintree Payments, PayPal, or Amazon Payment Services. All data is encrypted in transit during the transaction, and Bop Drums does not retain or even see your payment information.
Payment gateway security documentation:
Bop Drums uses an SSL Certificate issued by Comodo.